Monday, November 5, 2012

The AuraWave is best so far,

Works well to achieve relief in painful areas
By Loui

I got this item when it was a gold box deal. I was hesitant about this item and did not know what to expect. I have been using it every day since I received it and so far so good. You have to learn to use it in your context. Meaning, you will find what works for you in terms of intensity placement of pads and time usage.

This device does not relief pain completely, it sure helps to give you some measurable level of relief. I think I would recommend this to any person who has tried many things and will be satisfied with anything that would help, even if not 100 percent. Since I have been using this device I have felt better and have been able to experience less pain, which in turn translates into more ability to move, which makes muscles stronger to be able to make exercises that promote healing.

I do not recommend using the belt since I don't think it gives you as much relief as the pads. I have found the pads to achieve better results in less time. The down side is that you have to buy pads again once the stickiness wears off.

I went to a doctor and got the same level of treatment using a tens machine and it was about 80 dollars for the session. With this I get to use it for way less and use it as much as I want to.

The batteries last a decent amount of time.

Again, I would definitely recommend it to anyone experiencing high discomfort. The machine will really make your day. 
 
 
Works Well For My Needs - Highly Recommended! 
By C. F. Hill HALL OF FAMETOP 10 REVIEWER
Amazon Verified Purchase
This "Endurance Therapeutics Aurawave" TENS machine works well for relieving muscle pain in my neck and lower back. I was skeptical about the effectiveness of TENS before having to go to physical therapy for a neck injury where a similar device was used to help speed my recovery. Since it worked so well for me in physical therapy, I decided to give this unit a try when it came up for sale on an Amazon "Gold Box" sale for under 100 bucks.

The set comes with the main unit (including three AAA batteries), two large pads, two small pads, an adjustable belt (more on this later), a carry pouch, and an instructional DVD. Unless you have experience with these types of devices, I strongly recommend watching the DVD instructions to be sure you are using the device correctly and safely.

Using the device requires placing two of the pads on either side of the target muscle group, connecting the leads to the pads, and then selecting an operating mode and intensity on the device. The included belt can be used to hole the two larger pads in place on the lower back, but it isn't required since the pads are "gummy" and stick well to the skin on their own. This is a good thing since the belt is too small for my 48" waist.

There are ten operating modes, including six manual and four automatic settings. It might take some experimentation to find the right mode (frequency and timing of pulses) and intensity settings to address your specific problem areas. Repeated daily use is recommended in the instruction to provide long term relief and that does seem to be the case with my chronic neck problem.

This really works and was worth the investment to me.

Highly Recommended!

CFH
 

No comments:

Post a Comment